Kids Mountain Bike Camp 2020 • ages 8 – 12
Galena Lodge Mountain Bike Camp for Kids!
- Learn bike-handling skills
- Ride on the new Galena Lodge trails
- Make new friends
- Have super fun adventures at Galena Lodge!
- Kids should be comfortable on a mountain bike and plan to ride 2-3 hours (very casual and not all at once) per day.
- One day of camp is spent at Petit Lake on paddle boards!!
Lunches and snacks are included and cooked in our kitchen at Galena Lodge.
Camper should bring additional food if he/she has special dietary requirements.
All Transportation to and from Galena is provided. Prompt pickup please!
Pickup/Drop-off location: YMCA Main Lot (North lot)
Directions to YMCA. From town head North on 75 (main street) and take the left fork onto Warm Springs road. Turn just after the YMCA onto Saddle rd and take your first right into the parking lot.
Full refund up to 1 month in advance of the 1st day of camp.
$250.00 refund with advanced 2-week notice.
$150.00 refund with advanced 1-week notice.
No refund within one week of camp or no shows.
What to Bring (in a backpack)
Water bottle or camelback
Swimsuit and towel
River shoes or dry shoes to wear at end of day
Fleece pullover or sweatshirt
Ages 8-12 • 1/2 Day • Week Long
Pick up 9:30am and Drop off 3:00pm at the YMCA
All photos taken during Camp will be the property of Galena Lodge.